Many tasks are quicker to do on this website.
- Report a missed bin collection (log in to My eAccount to do this)
- Pay or appeal a parking ticket
- Get a parking permit
- Report a housing repair
- Report a street cleaning problem like messy streets, dumped rubbish and graffiti
- Housing benefit and council tax support
- 020 7527 2000
- Lines are open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 5pm and Wednesday at 10am to 5pm.
Contact us online
Send us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Out of hours emergencies
We can only deal with council emergencies out of hours if it is a danger to health or safety.
If the emergency or crisis is life threatening, call 999.
For non-emergencies call the police on 101, for medical advice call the NHS on 111 or visit NHS 111 online.
If you are unable to access services online or by phone, you can visit our customer centre.
Comments or complaints
We want to provide a good service to everyone, but things can go wrong. If this happens, we want to know about it so that we can put it right.
British Sign Language Interpreting Services
Deaf people that use British Sign Language (BSL) can call Islington Council using BSL Live for free.