Skip to content

Improvements to the website and search

We’ve made some improvements to our website to make it quicker and easier to find what you need when visiting. 

This is first in a series of improvements to online services, so we'd love to know what you think of these changes and whether they have helped you do what you needed to do today. We’ll use this feedback to continue to improve things in the future.   

Complete a short survey to let us know what you think – it should take no more than five minutes to complete. Thank you for your help. 

Tools icon


Request a repair in your home, report a communal repair or an emergency repair.

Report a repair online, by email or by calling 0800 694 3344 or 020 7527 5400

  • Request a repair online

    If you are a council tenant, you can request to have non-emergency repairs done in your home using our online form

  • Communal repairs

    A communal repair is work required on internal or external parts of a building that is shared with all residents of a block or estate.

  • Emergency repairs

    If the problem poses a danger to your health or security you should call Housing Direct

  • Damp and mould

    Damp and mould can increase the risk of respiratory illness. Find out what you can do if you have damp and mould in your home.

  • Handypersons scheme

    Islington’s handypersons’ scheme provides help with small repairs around the home.