Skip to content
Document icon

Special treatments

How to apply for, renew or vary a special treatment premises licence or register as a special treatment therapist.

Special treatment licences are needed for any premises being used to provide massage, manicure, acupuncture, tattooing/micropigmentation, cosmetic piercing of any part of the body, chiropody, beauty treatments involving the application of light, electric or vapour, sauna, steam baths or other baths.