Skip to content
Parking sign icon

Blue Badge theft declaration form

Use this form to report that your Blue Badge has been stolen.

Before you complete this form, you must report this to the police. You can do this by calling the non-emergency number 101. You will then be advised that a Crime Reference number will be issued to you within two working days.
Please complete these fields

Your information