Skip to content

Essential website maintenance on Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 December

Due to essential maintenance, you will be unable to access your My eAccount and won't be able to make some online payments on Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 December.

Please try again after this time. Thank you for your patience while we carry out this essential work.

House with coin icon

Disagreeing with a decision

If you don't agree with a discounts and exemptions decision you can appeal to the Valuation Tribunal Service.

Call 0303 445 8100 or visit the Valuation Tribunal website for more details on making an appeal.

Was this information helpful?

Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.