LIFT works with local employers to create opportunities for local people to start or further their careers including paid internships, entry level jobs and apprenticeships.
Register with LIFT for:
- Personalised support: a dedicated community engagement officer will provide you with one-to-one support whether you are looking for your first job, career growth, to get back into work or advice on getting into a new sector of work.
- Getting you work ready: the team provide employability support through insight sessions, CV workshops, support with applications, interviews, as well as other workshops and programmes.
Sign up for our newsletter to be kept up to date
Skills and Training
LIFT can help you to develop the skills and confidence for good, long-lasting careers through employability and training opportunities including:
- Sector insights: employer presentations and workshops on opportunities and training available.
- One-to-one progression support: our team will support you in your career journey, matching you with training, jobs and other opportunities that are right for you.
- Networking/community outreach: our team will support you in your career journey, matching you with training, jobs and other opportunities that are right for you.
- Training and employability: we deliver courses to prepare you for careers, including digital marketing, web design and UX design. Our community engagement officers can also help you to access a wide range of courses across London, no matter your experience level, from coding bootcamps to creative media.
LIFT can help you to start and grow your business idea through training and support, including:
- Visit our affordable workspace webpage for more information.
- Enterprise support programmes to start and grow small businesses run by our partner OneTech
- Learn from other businesses and share practice through our Thought Leadership campaign.
- Connect with local people and raise awareness of your business through community outreach.
LIFT Opportunities Bulletin: our fortnightly newsletter with all of the latest opportunities in the tech, digital, creative and science sectors.
Sign up to our fortnightly bulletin