NeuroPathways is an innovative initiative promoting neurodiversity and local talent in the workplace and is currently looking for businesses who would be keen to join the programme as an internship host partner. Neurodiverse residents will complete an in-depth employability programme followed by access to high quality internships in the tech, creative and life science sectors. Join us in fostering a diverse, inclusive, and creative business community created by LIFT and Exceptional Individuals which aims to revolutionise the employment landscape.
We provide comprehensive support to enhance your neurodiversity practices and offer 50% funding towards the intern's pay for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). All participating businesses also benefit from a customised workplace needs assessment. Our programme champions a supportive environment and real project opportunities. It offers the potential for interns to transition into a permanent role following their successful completion of the internship, further fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace environment.
- Join our unique Neurodiverse employment pilot
- Secure a dedicated NeuroPathways intern
- Improve neurodiversity practices with our support
- For SMEs: 50% funding for intern's pay
- Receive a customised workplace needs assessment and advice
- Offer a 10-week internship in London paid at London Living Wage
- Consider intern for a permanent role post-internship
- Provide a supportive environment and dedicated manager
- Uphold a commitment to diversity practices
- Offer real project opportunities for intern's skill development
- Reference for intern post-placement
By partnering with us, you'll invest in tomorrow's talent and foster a more inclusive and diverse workplace environment today. We are confident that this partnership will benefit both the interns and your organisation significantly.
More about Exceptional Individuals:
Exceptional Individuals provide consulting, recruitment and employment support to employers and individuals with dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD and autism. We provide the benefit of lived experience and are passionate about creating wider employment opportunities and better understanding and appreciation for neurodivergent individuals everywhere.